Tennant Brand is proud to present this spectacular design Fletcher bathroom sink vanity set. Italian Carrara marble top with a unique taupe color cabinet finish adds a warm and cozy comfort feeling to any casual bathroom setting. This double sink modern bathroom vanity is made out finest select birch solids, high-end furniture-grade construction, lead-free water-based paint, made with 100% solid wood and plywood only.
More Products features
- Fully assembled by the manufacturer, sink and countertop pre-installed
- Italian Carrara Marble countertop (one large genuine)
- Rectangle White under mount porcelain sinks
- Soft-closing hinges on our doors with large storage compartment
- Adjustment interior shelves
- Back panel pre-cut opening for easy plumbing access
- Dovetail joints rubber wood drawer with natural color finish interior (4)
- 3 holes; 8-inch widespread- faucets sold separately – Visit seller’s Faucet Section
- Made of eco-conscious material.
- Materials: Solid Wood Structure, plywood & CARB Ph2 Certified Panels boards
- Cabinet Style: Modern Contemporary
- Color: Taupe
- This unit comes in 3 pieces, left and right cabinet, center unit.
Sink cabinet: 24Wx21.5”Dx34.5”H
Center cabinet: 12Wx21.5x32.5”H
Backsplashes are optional and can be added in the accessories section, $45.00
Backsplashes are optional, however, due to high freight damage occurrences seller only ships backsplashes with a vanity. There are no freight charges if shipping together. In the event that the backsplash is received damaged or broken, it will not be replaced only refunded.
*Curbside delivery only
*LED lighting set is for ambient display only, not included in the price.
*LED light page link – click here
Disclaimer: Cabinet finish may appear darker in different lighting. Due to the nature of natural stones, it's normal for stone countertops and sinks to have variation in color and texture, discolored spots, pores, veins or other birthmarks and imperfections. Therefore, these are NOT considered defective. To avoid any dirt or stain from getting into the stone, we highly recommend you to seal any stone surfaces before installation.